[rescue] Just a thought - what would be a good starter SAPRC system these days?

Zach Malone rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 23 09:05:37 CDT 2001

I just installed Solaris 7 on an LX with 16mb of RAM at my workplace.  I
must violently disagree with you, any install which takes over 2 hours to
complete, is a little long IMHO (I gave up after logging in as root, and
waiting, and waiting, and waiting...), maybe if you tried installing Solaris
on an LX which had some RAM, or you didn't try using X, it would be
preferable.  Nonetheless, I am not trying that again soon.
    Zach