[rescue] YMFS: HP 715/50 workstations

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 21:21:43 CDT 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, you wrote:
> I DON'T WNAT THEM.
>
> Now, having said that, won't these need a keyboard/mouse adapter? (IIRC 712
> use PS/2 devices, 715 use HP-IL?)
>
> I could use an adpater for my 715/100 ($25 + $18 S/H, no RAM, incl. HD)
>
> Ken

I posted the explaination as to what 715 machines require what input devices
last month. I suggest you use the super duper new search feature Bill has
installed to find my description of what machines need what. Now having said
that, no the 715-50 is an odd series machine and takes straight HIL kbd/mouse.

I stock the box the 100, even series machines need.

Mike N