[rescue] Re: FREE: Sun SS5-70 MHz system boards

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 21 18:59:05 CDT 2001

It won't be ham stuff, that's for sure! <grin> We'll be oasis of UNIX-y
goodness amongst all the PC stuff with occasional diamonds in the rough
thrown in.

None of the summer swaps happened here this year, so we're hoping that
there will be an extravaganza of good stuff on Saturday

Any list members from the Twin Cities area, look for the Sparcs and stop
and say "Hi"!

Steve