[rescue] RS/6000??

Scotty Logan rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 18 21:55:20 CDT 2001

The 59H has 7 usable MCA slots.  I don't think any of the old
POWER/POWER2 systems are PCI based.

You can check the machine specs at http://www.ibmlink.ibm.com/ussman

Just put the machine number (7013-59H) in the 'Product Number' box and
click on search.
If you normally have javascript enabled, you may want to disable it -
their javascript navigation bar is slow and annoying.

  Scotty

--
Scotty Logan <swl at stanford.edu>
ITSS-CSS http://www.stanford.edu/group/itss/css/

www.cca.org --------
------------------------ I like making new
-- I make them out of clay and bring them to life with a blood
sacrifice. --
rescue maillist  -  rescue at sunhelp.org