[rescue] _severly OT_ worst jobs ever

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 15:44:30 CDT 2001

> What scares you more, knowing they are targeting the
> guy on TV, or that *anyone* is succeptible?

What really scares me is that people are so uneducated about the
characteristics and dangers of Anthrax.  Anthrax isn't really as dangerous
as most people believe .  My sister-in-law thought that it killed you in a
couple of days, and there was no way to treat it.  From what I've seen, a
lot of people think similarly.

I *was* scared that the media was going to make this into a carnival of
horrors.  I'm glad to see that, for once, they're being relatively subdued
about it.

Kurt