[rescue] NCD Explora 700 Software

Stephen Worotynec rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 12:44:19 CDT 2001

Catching up to this a bit late.

Requests for "NCDware" come up on the list now and then - it is
frustrating, because there seem to be a lot of abandoned NCD terminals out
there destined to become doorstops or worse. NCDware isn't free, though
lots of other things may be on the NCD ftp site. An ancient X-terminal
isn't worth $US300 or so to me, anyhow.

In contrast, HP has put Envizex software up for download. If you have a
chance to rescue one of those, they should be useable as HP provides the
needed software bits.

Steve Worotynec
-with an NCD HMX doorstop