[rescue] _severly OT_ worst jobs ever

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 09:51:00 CDT 2001

They don't buy stamps, and most goes unopened, very slight threat
actually...

If you wanted to weed out the herd, you should lace Publishers Clearing
House mailings - the folks that open those envelopes, well, might not be so
missed... ;^)

I'm KIDDING! Honest, I think everyone should live long and healthy lives!

Ken