[rescue] _severly OT_ worst jobs ever

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 08:26:10 CDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 06:29:09AM -0700, Ken Hansen wrote:
> If I were going to try and scare people, I would send
> out *random* samples of my toxic mail to unknown
> people, not celebrities/media figures...
>
> What scares you more, knowing they are targeting the
> guy on TV, or that *anyone* is succeptible?

One of my professors suggested that the best way to really terrorize
everyone in this country would be to go and just totally wipe out some
small town.  Unfortunately, there are several towns near by that would be
easy to do this to, between TMI, and the factory that makes 90% of the
listerene and it's alchohol tanks.

--
Joshua D. Boyd