[rescue] Re: [geeks] SunHELP v3.0 Online!

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 15 10:23:51 CDT 2001

> > Bullit items wrap funny:
>
> ah yes, i notice that too, now that you mention it. :)

Ditto.

> > Also, the line "THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT OF AND DOES NOT REPRESENT SUN
> > MICROSYSTEMS, INC. IN ANY WAY." is wider than the banner, at least on my
> > screen.
> >
> > (iBook, MacOS 9.2.1, IE 5)
>
> the disclaimer is narrower than the banner on my setup.
>
> (sparc20, Solaris 8, IE 5)

Looks fine on my Winblows NT40 (Puke!) box with Netscraper 4.

Centers OK on both lines in the header.

It does not shrink and fold OK in a smaller window.  But, it stays the
same width as the banner line.

But, it locks and loads quickly.

(Hey, gimme a break, the winblows box has a 21'' monitor while
 this sunserver only has a little 12 inch monitor.....(:+\\.....).

Bob