[rescue] Powerware UPS?

Scott Newell rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 14 11:41:29 CDT 2001

Any opinions on a Powerware 9125 UPS?  The local dead freight house has one
for $149, and I might be able to score 30% off today if I really want it.
This would be for home use--at most, I'd have some test equipment (in
standby, very low power), my pc, monitor, and maybe a couple of SS2 boxes
running off of it.

I like the fact that it has external battery connectors, in case I run into
some cheap gel-cells later on.  Oh yeah, I remember seeing a couple of
breakers on the back, which would seem to indicate that it's the 2kVA model.

newell