[rescue] Friggin huge list members!

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 12 00:31:56 CDT 2001

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 10:06:51AM -0400, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> > One of my favorite coworkers is Hindu, and he doesent
> > eat meat... so we always accomodate him when we go out to
> > 'departmental' lunches.

> I keep kosher, and they never accomodate me. I don't complain, though,
> as my Guinness tab is usually as large as the others' food ones.

How strictly kosher are you?  I mean, is just ordering vegatarian dishes
enough, or do you require the whole deal?

My mom has offered to be pretty much completely kosher to a number of
different people several times (including the whole cleansing of pots and
pans, etc), but they've never actually taken her up on it, yet.

--
Joshua D. Boyd