[rescue] Friggin huge list members!

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 11 23:43:46 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 10:53:06PM -0400
Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:

> There are many advantages to eating meat.  High in fiber, vitamins and
> minerals.  In fact, it is quite possible to live off of a diet consisting
> entirely of protien.  I do.
>
> However, this is not for everyone.  Obviously, not everyone will experience
> the same results.  Not everyone has the willpower to resist chocolate cake

Christ..or the liver/colon to do that...  I tried that Atkin's diet and
it tore my ass out, to put it nicely hahah :)  I never realized meat was
"high in fiber"  I thought it was the opposite.  Many cultures were
purely carnivore, to each their own.  In all honesty, I do think
evolution will lend towards being vegetarian.  I'm a little behind on
that curve.  I'm just holding out for the matter transformers...all we
need are replicators and then it's no more killing..nor aquisition of
wealth.  Which I feel is the root cause of most all 'evil' in the world.
The need for $.  If we didn't need money, ie convert one matter to
another..we're set and can _finaly_ get past this damn hump in
evolution.

rambling
^D