[rescue] SSA Disk Capacity?

Shawn Wallbridge rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 11 18:13:38 CDT 2001

We built a 1.2TB (RAID 0) or 640GB (RAID 1+0) server for less than $5000CAN
last year. It works great. I have no problems at all.

If you are going to use IDE RAID, get the 3Ware cards. They are well
supported under Linux (drivers in the kernel since 2.2.15). They are REAL
raid cards (not like the software RAID Promise cards, which suck under Linux
BTW). 3Ware actually develops the drivers under Linux and 'ports' them to
NT.

shawn