[rescue] Friggin huge list members!

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 11 17:39:56 CDT 2001

One of the funnier things I've seen recently was on my
sons favorite show "Sponge Bob, Square Pants"
(Nickeloden):

The setup:
Sponge Bob works in a restaurant, famous for their
"Crabby Patty" burgers. Bosses daughter returns from
college, dad let's her change the menu. Our hero,
Sponge Bob, is the frycook at the "Crusty Crab" and
his new boss comes up and says...

Boss: "I need a salad and an iced tea"

SB: "A what?"

Boss: "Oh Sponge Bob, you're such a kidder - a salad
and an iced tea"

SB: "Uhm, OK?" <walks back to kithcen, completely
confused>

<Sponge Bob makes a "Crabby Patty" burger with
lettuce, tomato on a bun with a pickle, and takes it
to his boss>

SB: "Here you go! One Sal-ad and iced tea"

Boss: "AAAHHH! What is that?!" "Take off the patty and
the bun - there, that's a salad"

SB: <mumbling to himself> "That was the worst thing I
ever saw, I hope I never have to make one of those
"Sal-ads" again..."

Or, the bumper sticker from August:

"Vegetarian: An old Indian word for "Bad Hunter""

Ken
--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On October 11, Ken Hansen wrote:
> > Salads are your friend, not the Pizza delivery
> guy!
>
>   I dunno about Brian or Mike, Ken...but I wouldn't
> be able to sleep
> at night knowing that I'd yanked a meal out of the
> mouth of a starving
> rabbit.
>
>     -Dave
>
> --