[rescue] openssh2 with tcp wrappers

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 19:39:04 CDT 2001

Based on the tone of your last several questions,
I'm going to guess that you have a severe need
to RTFM.  Instead of Plonking you into a killfile,
though, I'll try to help.  I've contributed code
to OpenSSH and I've had no problems getting it
to compile *without* TCP wrappers--but send me
your error messages *in a private e-mail* (in other
words, don't just reply to the list!) and
I'll take a look.  Make sure you include the
other relevant info such as where TCP wrappers
was compiled and where libwrap was installed,
what compiler you're using and how/where it was
installed, etc.

I swear it's not rocket science...

  --Rip