[rescue] WTT SGI Onyx Infinite Reality for SUN machine

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 18:59:31 CDT 2001

Hi! I have an SGI machine in need of a good home, since I do most of my
development on solaris I would like to see if anyone is interested in this
machine (Northern California, please I do not know how to ship this
machine).

I have a deskside (I also have the Infinite reality Rack if anyone so
desires) Onyx, with the Infinite reality gfx option. It has 256MB of RAM,
4 processors, and some more specs that I do not currently have (the
machine is in storage right now). I also can get copies of IRIX 6.5.0 and
6.5.10 upgrade.

If anyone has a Sun Ultra60, or Ultra 450 (preferably), or some kind of
SMP ultraII machine that wants to trade, let me know.

Other things that I am looking for are: Hard cash (I'm a grad student so
that is always welcome!), or a G4 machine and cash (I just fell in
love with OSX!).

Just looking for a good home for this machine. We have gotten a lot of SGI
equipment lately, and most of my SW is solaris-centric... go figure!

Please send any responses to lefa at teach.ucsc.edu

Cheers.