[rescue] Re: Career Rescue - Pray for me

Michael A. Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 14:56:03 CDT 2001

	Odd timing on this thread. I have to go to an "Emergency all hands
meeting" called last week on thursday for today at 4P.M. (about 10 minutes
from now) Rumor around the water cooler is massive re-org. Got a new CEO
about 3 months ago so it's about that time. Crossing my fingers and wearing
my lucky shirt.

	But on the off chance I have my personal belongings packed in a box
and a laptop sitting precariously close to "accidently" falling in. Been
through one of these a year ago, I know now that pre-planning can be
helpfull....

	Ok time to start heading down to find a seat, wish me luck.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org