[rescue] AIX on PS/2 (was: What to do with an orphan DEC Professional 350?)

Sheldon T. Hall rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 8 12:16:44 CDT 2001

In Message: 1, BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak
<bobkeys at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
sez, on Subject: Re: [rescue] What to do with an orphan DEC Professional
350? posted on Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:30:35 -0500 (EST) ...

> I only run AIX on my PS/2 crates.....slooooooooooooow.

Oh, yeah?  How much of a PS/2 does it take, and what sort of AIX can you run
on it?  Hmmm.  Lemme rephrase that.  I know AIX will take the whole PS/2,
and AIX is not sorted....

What model PS/2 is required to run AIX, and what versions of AIX will run on
PS/2s?

-Shel