[rescue] The war begins....

Full SCSI rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 7 21:11:08 CDT 2001

I haven't seen any clips from Berkeley lately, but it seemed to me that
they were very misinformed.  It was as if they thought that we were just
picking on some poor country, and that they didn't want to be drafted.  I
was upset when I saw US people actually demonstrating against any military
action.  As if we should just roll over and forget the WTC, in the name of
peace, and then maybe go plant a tree or something.

I even saw a picture,  I think in the USA Today, of some Americans burning
our own flag...... they should be shot.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA