[rescue] The war begins....

Derrick D. Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 7 14:27:45 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 03:23:43PM -0400
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On October 7, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> > God bless us all.
>
>   Shit.

what a way to wake up..

i woke up at noon...two of my cats laying on me and thought to myself
"ya know, i'm here as peaceful and comfy as could be and all war could
have broken out"   what a way to wake up...i just lied in bed for two
hours singing trying to get the whole song in teh same key heh..then hop
on the comp to see this

looks like I won't be leaving a monitor w/o a tvcard for the next 48
hours

on cnn now... taliban claiming they shot down a US jet.. hmm

not confirmed

^D