[rescue] USB + U30 + PS/2-USB Adapter?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 7 02:01:46 CDT 2001

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 12:58:49AM -0400, James Sharp wrote:
> SPeaking of USB...what USB cards would work in my U30?  I'd love to be
> able to read my compactflash cards on it.

Any of the Belkin cards should work.. and the SIIG card is pretty much
identical to the Belkin, and $10 cheaper.. (same chipset and board
design; only difference is the sticker with the logo on it...)

If you look at the boxes, the pictures of the cards on the boxes are
identical... I'd say its a reference design.

I had no problem dropping a SIIG card into my old Power Mac 7600 and
using a USB keyboard and mouse with it after installing the Apple USB
drivers... havent tried in a SPARC yet, since my two main SPARC boxes
here already have USB.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford