[rescue] openssh on netBSD

Dan Sikorski rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 5 21:30:09 CDT 2001

I've gotta little problem with ssh on netBSD on one of my sparc5s.  It
seems to generate a key everytime i connect to it, as it takes about 2
minutes to get a login prompt, and the cpu is at 100% utilization during
that time.  I've read over stuff, and can't find where to change it.
Truly, this isn't a huge deal, as i'm not usually in a hurry to connect
to the machine, except for today when the power went out, and i had to
shut it down before the UPS ran outta juice.  (it didn't get shutdown,
but 7 out of 8 ain't all bad)  Many thanks, and apologies for what
should be something i needn't ask about.

	-Dan Sikorski