[rescue] The world is coming to an end for sure...FS: Sun E10000

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 5 14:00:17 CDT 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 ed at the7thbeer.com wrote:
Welp... I will have a POWERChallenge XL with 32 processors sitting in my
office soon. Only a few years ago some of these systems were in the top500
list..... :-). Now I have to make a case to my advisor on why we should
invest the space/electricity needed to operate this machine.

Anyone in Northern California interested in a machine of this type?