[rescue] What to do with an orphan DEC Professional 350?

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 5 12:02:17 CDT 2001

> What is this Friday Friendly Feeding Frenzy you speak of?

That is what I jokingly call our local Moo U surplus sale,
each friday 8-12.  When it opens up, it is like a bunch of
sharks in a classic sort of freeding frenzy.  I usually let
the great whites, chasing PeeCees, feed some and then casually
dive in about 30 minutes later when they are full.  Then,
I can comfortably troll about looking for rescuable bits
the PeeCee types pass up.....(:+}}...  I guess that makes
me a bottom feeder.... where the Sun/VAXenheavysortofiron
settles to.

Bob