[rescue] M6000 (LaserWriter IINT) finally some info....(:+}}...

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 5 09:36:46 CDT 2001

> > (No scsi on the IINT, only the IISC.)
>
> Just for the sake of the record, the IIntx DOES have SCSI.
> Apparently that is the 'x' or something =)

Yeah, I had the fortune to pick up another pair of 5 buckeroo
Postscript printers at todays Friday Friendly Feeding Frenzy
Surlus Diving Pit (FFFFSDP)....(:+}}... One was another NT (M6000)
and one was an NTX.  The NTX did have a centronics scsi port, and
the right switch blocks for setting things.  I will give that one
a try, and then use the parts of the others for spares.

Heck at 5 bucks a pop, I can't even buy a used cartridge for that

All to get a Sun 670MP dumping TeX and troff postscript output...(:+\\...

Bob