[rescue] where to find telco stuff?

Scott Newell rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 2 16:03:10 CDT 2001

>ANybody know a good category on EBay to find older
>telco-related stuff?  One thing I'm looking for:

>From a google hit: (http://yarchive.net/phone/1ess.html)

<quote>

"No. 1 Electronic Switching System", BSTJ, Vol. 43 No. 5, September 1964,
Parts 1 & 2.
"The 1A Processor", BSTJ, Vol. 43 No. 5, February 1977.

I'm told the AT&T Customer Information Center maintains copies of the BSTJ
"special" issues, so even if your library doesn't have it -- it's still
available.  For even more money, you could order AT&T Practice 231-030-010,
"Scanners - Description and Theory, No. 1 and No. 1A ESS", which describes
a "middle" level of detail on scanners in these systems (51 pages,
including fold-outs!)."

</quote>

Looks like you should just be able to call up AT&T and order it.

newell