[rescue] AIX media?

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 1 20:31:30 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 06:47:29PM -0500
> I have 4.3.3 that I could burn for you. It has 5 disks, but two of them are
> docs. I could create ISO's, but that would be painful to download.

Thanks Francisco and Shawn but I just heard back from the local SE and
she said she'll bring me the media kit at the new server announcement
luncheon :)

Hmm, now to try and resurrect this ancient beast or try something else
off of e-bay.  I'll go with what I have for now, if I don't have much
luck I'll find something newer.

Thanks to all,
^Derrick