[rescue] Sun Gear available

Chris Petersen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 30 16:22:39 CST 2001

Well, since I've got some downtime between customer work at the moment, I
had a chance to cleanup the basement a bit.  I've got some Sun gear that
I'll be more than happy to part with to a good home for a reasonable price.
Everything is up for best offer, if price is or isn't listed.  Help me clean
out my basement.  Shipping would be via FedEx Ground unless otherwise
requested...

Systems:
--------

Sun SPARCstation 20
PROM Rev 2.25
SM-71 MBus processor
GX single-slot SBus framebuffer

- This is a barebones unit, built up from parts from previous upgrades
- Cosmetic condition is pretty good, some discoloration on the case lid from
  sun fading (pictures available on request)
- 2 of the DIMM ejector levers have been busted on this board.  I've added
  and removed RAM by hand with no trouble, however.  2 are still intact.

$100

--

Sun SPARCstation 10
PROM Rev 2.15

- This unit is in excellent cosmetic shape, no problems at all

$125 OBO

--

Sun SPARCstation 5/70
70MHz MicroSPARC II Processor (socketed)

- Excellent cosmetic shape
- I'll include a CD-R of OpenSTEP User & Developer for a
  Rescue or SunHELP list buyer

--

Sun 17E10 17" Monitor

- Captured 13W3 cable
- Monitor has pretty good picture, but case has several dings in it

$50

--

Parts:
------

501-1932 SBus Token Ring interface
501-1725 HSI/S SBus High-speed serial interface (w/ cable & breakout box)
(8) IPC/IPX Vertical "L" stands
Sun 411 Closed-face SCSI expansion box
Sun CD+ in an open-faced 411 SCSI expansion box
Sun 911 4-disk SCSI expansion boxes (all brackets included)
(4) brackets for a 911 expansion box
(2) AUI/Speaker-box breakout cables for Sparc 10s, others
(1) A/B Serial breakout cable
(1) DB15 to Sun Mini-DIN keyboard cable
    (for using Type 4/5 keyboards on Sun
(1) Audio breakout cable for SS1/1+/2/IPC/IPX
(1) SS5/20 SCA Backplane, SCSI & Power cables (outfit an SS4)
(1) Sun Type 3 Keyboard, Mouse