[rescue] Re: [geeks] new list: RANTS

Larry Snyder rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 27 19:23:12 CST 2001

"Kurt Huhn" <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
---rm -rf / snipped---
> Well, sure, but I'm not going to sue RedHat for making it easy for me to do
> so.

I managed to recently newfs a partition that was still attached to
the / mirror -- oops.  I got to rebuild the box.  Saturday I slashed
the hell outa my middle finger while talking on the phone and slicing
a roast with a big very sharp knife -- oops.  (Never try to catch a
falling knife).  In neither case did I think about holding Sun or
Henkels responsible.  I try not to make a habit of stuff like that,
and nobody's perfect, but if it happens I own up to it and take
responsibility.  I dunno what ever happened to that value.  I wish it
would come back.
-ls-