[rescue] more pictures

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 27 14:06:49 CST 2001

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 03:01:19PM -0500, Kevin Loch wrote:
> > http://www.kl.net/gallery/sunlab/orion-20e20.html
> Apparently not.  That monitor has had cats sitting on it
> for *years*.  Cats *love* those monitors, expecially when
> they are on.  That monitor works as well as it did when it was
> new in 1996.

Yep, its the heat.  I kept wondering why my monitor was always mis-adjusted/
tilted when I got home.. then Amy said "oh, kitty sleeps on top of it all day".

The only thing bad for them - I had a friend who had a cat that slept on top
of his monitor.. and one day the cat yakked into the monitor, and fried it.

he said the worst thing was the smell of fried cat barf.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net