[rescue] more pictures

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 27 13:18:18 CST 2001

On November 27, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> I was thinking of doing the same thing. Take really good digital pictures
> of all my Sun hardware. We could probably build a very comprehensive
> database if everyone sent in pictures of what they had.

  I, as well as many others, have had excellent results from simply
plopping a board down on a scanner.  Be careful not to scratch the
glass, though.

  I will be scanning all of my Qbus and Unibus boards in this manner
when I get my stuff unpacked.  This will be used to resurrect my
long-defunct "DEC board database" that I ran several years ago.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
St. Petersburg, FL