[rescue] Hot (was: Re: [geeks] new list: RANTS)

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 27 09:11:14 CST 2001

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Steve Sandau wrote:

> But $2.9 million dollars worth of "too hot?" ;)

Just wait until people in Star-Trek start suing the replicators when the
`Earl Gray Tea, Hot' comes out just one degree kelvin off what Picard had
hoped.  /However/ I would think suing the various
doors/drinks-machines/air-con units of the `Sirius Cybernetics Corporation'
in H2G2 would be more entertaining, as I'm sure they'd take part in the
court case with much vigiour defending their right to burn people...

Hold on, this is completely OT.  I'm going to shutup now...

	-Paul