[rescue] [WTB] pci hvd scsi hba

Derrick D. Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 26 23:39:09 CST 2001

my brother needs a scsi card and all of mine that are laying around are
lvd.

"now, on to the important stuff.  i wanted to make sure i gave you the
details of what kind of scsi card that i was looking for just in case you
think you can find one.  i'm looking for either an Adaptec 2944 or 3944
card.  These are HVD (high voltage differential) SCSI PCI cards.  i need it
to hook up a tape autoloader to my system at home and this autoloader
requires an HVD SCSI connection.  if you don't have one, i'm sure i can find
one eventually...."

TIA,
^D