[rescue] Re: [geeks] new list: RANTS

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 26 21:38:18 CST 2001

Bill, then "Just Say No" - not archiving is a very slight defense - a
forwarded email would be just as damning, and you would have no
deniability... (IMHO, IANAL, ETC)

Laywer: "Mr. Bill, did this message that claims to have come through
your maillist actually come from you r maillist?"

Mr. Bill: "I Dunno."

Laywer: "So it could have?"

Mr. Bill: "Yes."

Just my thoughts...

I think the issue would be editorial oversight - you can sue Salon
(they control their content), but you can't sue AOL (they repeat
others content without review). (Again, IANAL, IMHO, ETC)

Ken