Pumping Gas (was: St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?))

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 26 16:14:04 CST 2001

Credit card - most folks never go inside the store.

Those that do go in either pay a fixed amount ($5, 10, 20 whatever) or
hope the salesperson likes tham and asks to "fil lit up".

Driving home from the beach, I saw a woman who must have been 65-75
years old fumbling with a self-serve pump trying to get gas in her 300
series mercedes in Florida.

Wow, what a great way to save money...

Ken