[rescue] Okay.. OS thoughts

Shawn Wallbridge rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 26 13:05:41 CST 2001

Quite well. I am using it as a web server for about a dozen low bandwidth
sites. I have a 426MB hard drive in it. Once I had apache, mysql, and php
installed, I still had 200MB free. I really like it.

It was my first experience with Debian and I have started moving all my
Linux machines to Debain.

shawn