[rescue] What To Do With An Ultra 60?

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 26 11:00:24 CST 2001

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 11:10:12AM -0500, George Adkins wrote:
> > In my day job, I'm the (remaining) Hardware Engineer at VA Linux. If anyone
> > knows of a good source for 4U tactical nukes, I'd be glad to help deliver
> > the payload to the target.

> a 2U thermite solution, _if_ we can co-locate the box in the same rack,
> preferably above the target.  Hmm, we could detonate the box via SSH...

Josh, feel free to correct me below if I'm wrong.

George, it is my understanding that the slashdot servers are at exodus.  But
rather than being just a single server on some rack in the middle of a huge
room of racks, it is a couple of servers in a cage rented by VA.  So, VA of
course controls what is on the rack surrounding the /. servers.

Just some thoughts.

--
Joshua D. Boyd