[rescue] 100 Things To Do With That Old Sun

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 26 01:13:47 CST 2001

DS> On Fri, 2001-11-23 at 05:31, Mike Hebel wrote:
>> To make it even more surrealistic you should get the campy "moo"
>> sounds from the Cow Kill Level in Diablo II.  I about fell over when I
>> heard them.  Imagine a bunch of programmers going "Moo." repeatedly
>> into a microphone and you get the idea! ;-)

DS> aren't those moo's actually from south park? it should be easy to get
DS> some .wav's

Honestly - I don't really know.  If they're from South Park then their
from an episode I've never seen which is quite possible. I do know one
thing - they're either in a non-standard place in the data files
(mpq's) or they're hard-coded into the game because I couldn't find
them.

Not that I'm not going to stop looking though. *grin*

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc