[rescue] down?

George Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 25 12:37:16 CST 2001

On Sunday 25 November 2001 01:31 pm, you wrote:
> I keep getting bounced messages when trying to send to rescue..???

Bounce message is as follows:
-----------------------

Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 13:43:16 -0500 (EST)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
To: <george at webbastard.org>
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

from warpstone.webbastard.org [66.92.169.148]

<rescue at sunhelp.org>
  (reason: 552 Error: Message content rejected)

... while talking to ohno.mrbill.net.:
>>>DATA

<<<552 Error: Message content rejected
554 5.0.0 <rescue at sunhelp.org>... Service unavailable

Message Text:

Oh yeah, I can see it now...

New Breakthrough in Technology: Zero Downtime!
Redundant Hot-Swap NVRAM Power Supply.

Never lose your system clock or NVRAM settings again.  These NVRAMs are
equipped with dual battery holders and a load balancing circut to provide
failover power protection for the settings on your Sun4c workstation.
Steering diodes in the circut to allow hot swapping of depleted cells (one at
a time) to ensure non-stop operation...