[rescue] NVRAM images

Gregory Leblanc rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 25 02:02:37 CST 2001

On Sat, 2001-11-24 at 18:10, Jeff Borisch wrote:
> For the list member who is working on rebatterying their NVRAM...
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/horshacktest/NVRAM/
>
> This page has the photos I made of the NVRAM I cut up. It's not very
> detailed but hopefully it will be helpful.
>
> Let me know what is not clear and I can add details to the page.

Cool.  I didn't bother to remove my battery, as it's almost completely
encased in plastic anyway.  I also cut the end of the battery open
slightly differently, allowing me to have a wee bit more "wire" to
attach the battery leads from the new battery.  I got some like 700mAHr
batteries from Radio Shack, which should last me as long as I still feel
like running these machines.  I soldered them to the wires, then stuck
them on to the top of the unit with some hot glue.
	Greg