[rescue] E10K Powered by ME

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 25 00:33:31 CST 2001

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude....I know what I want to go as for Halloween next year.
And the rolling wheels will make it work so much more easily. ;)

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
 10:36pm  up 59 day(s),  2:48,  2 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.04, 0.04

Those who would give up essential liberty to
purchase a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety -- Benjamin Franklin