[rescue] Pathetic TV shows and computers?

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 24 22:37:16 CST 2001

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Paul Sladen wrote:

> > I prefer Emperor Billpatine and Darth Balmer... Of course looks-wise...
> > and brains-wise... Steve and Bill are more like Pinky and the Brain.
>
> ---------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Dare I ask which way round! ;-)
>
> 	-Paul [still ducking]

Sure but anyone that couldn't figure out that that stupid buck-toothed
look of Pinky's didn't match Steve Balmer well... I don't know.  Besides
Bill is the one who wants to take over the world.

"Gee Bill what are we gonna do tonight NARF!?"

"Same thing we do every night Steve... avoid the DOJ while squashing the
competition mercilessly"

"Oh Boy Bill NARF!... can I tend the rabbits?" *poit* egad!

AJ