[rescue] Sale/Trade- Tatung Sony GDM-20E01 Monitor

R. Lonstein rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 24 11:44:04 CST 2001

20" Tatung Color Graphics Display model GDM-20E01 manufactured by
Sony in July 1995. Trinitron tube, Multiscan/Multisync with digital
front-panel controls does 29-85khz/50-150hz and supports 1600x1280.
Unit will work with Sun (tested), PC (tested), Macintosh (presumed) and
probably others.

Bought used and in use by me for almost three years on an SS20 clone.
Clear display with no color aberrations but case is well used. Unit has
five (5) bnc connectors- though I use only four, which means it will do
Composite or Separate sync- and what looks like an ADB port.

Monitor is HEAVY! I do not want to box and ship 70lbs and no one wants
to pay more for the freight than they do for the monitor. I am in NYC
and you can pick up or for trades I'll drop off if nearby.

Price? Glad you asked! Wife says this has to go before I get more stuff
so $75 or suggest a trade.

I could use a Wyse or DEC terminal and serial switchbox, 10/100 per port
negotiating hub, an internal CDROM for a SS5, some DLT III-XT or DLT-IV
tapes, a Ross Hypersparc upgrade or a couple of SM61s (for the SS20),
good peecee things like a slimline case with a Socket7 MB and RAM (I
have a K6/350 cpu lying around) or a UW SCSI card... you get the idea.

I will include a 13w3-4BNC cable.

Contact me off list at the below address.

- Ross
  rlonstein at pobox.com