[rescue] AFS?

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 23 10:48:24 CST 2001

> Let me just say, I would love to hear about this as well.
>
> I have checked out the arla and openafs.org pages, and just need some
> more info before I spend some time setting up such a system.

this is great news.  AFS rules.  i believe there is some AFS support in the
*BSD trees, but i'd have to double check.  don't know about AFS on solaris
though, but i'm definitely interested.  now all i need is NetApp to support
it as well as Solaris and i can have my home directories mounted AFS instead
of NFS.  kick ass.

-brian