[rescue] need favor - anybody got a cisco TAC account?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 23 02:33:21 CST 2001

Anybody here got a cisco TAC account, and can grab the last/latest
firmware for a Kalpana EPS-2015RS (v7.3.1) and a EPS-1500 (v5.3) ?

I emailed TAC, who had been helpful about getting override passwords
for a Catalyst 2100/2800 a few months ago, but now they want a
contract number before they'll even pick their noses...

Since I dont work in the networking department of an ISP anymore,
I no longer have access to a TAC account..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net