[rescue] Sun PCi on Blade 100 Questions

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 22 19:51:26 CST 2001

Interesting.

Thank you for the tidbits about Win2K and 1.3 rather than the newer
software. I would have thought based on the stuff on the web that the
2.2.2 version was what I wanted. OTOH, I learned a long time ago that
this place will be _much_ more likely to be right.

Do you have any experiance running old dos cruft under 2K? If so, does
this still hold true?

William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.