[rescue] Blades in the dark

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 22 17:30:16 CST 2001

George Adkins wrote:

> Sure...  Tech economy is in the crapper, nobody's hiring, hey, let's cut his
> salary...  It's not like ge's going to go anywhere...

When I was over, you didn't sound like you were looking, or I'd've asked
for a resume. People are hiring. I just helped a company absorb an
entire QA team from another company that was "downsizing". 4 jobs. And
I've found work for 5 other people in the past 6 months.

Send me a resume? Even if you don't want to leave where you are, it's a
great confidence builder to know you have a potential exit strategy when
you refuse to take the cut.

Just trying to help.

---sambo