[rescue] Sun PCi on Blade 100 Questions

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 22 17:00:47 CST 2001

I won a Sun PCi (300 mhz #375-0075) on E-bay for $75. Which seems a good
price compared to others. Looking at docs.sun.com and at the new online
hardware ref, I note that the Sun Blade 100 is not listed as one of the
machines it works with, although it's not in the list of problem
machines either. Anyone have any experiance one way or the other?

Also though I'm mostly interested in running a few old Dos applications
(games), will this card handle Windows 98 if I need to do the MS tango?

Thanks,
William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.