[rescue] Bodoman is at it again...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 22 11:26:07 CST 2001

Interesting -- I found German the easiest language to pick up in high
school, due to its common root with early English and various constructs
that share similarity with Latin.  Of course, this was also in high school
when my brain was a bit more supple. ;)  Nordic languages...now those just
confused the livin' daylights out of me...especially the dialects the
Laplanders speak....hehe