[rescue] 100 Things To Do With That Old Sun

Björn Ramqvist rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 22 00:35:12 CST 2001

James Sharp wrote:

> > Plug in a microphone and use the box as a remote audio surveillance device?
>
> Or the opposite...log into it remotely and play odd sounds through the
> speaker.

Heh... My friend at the University of Umea up here in Sweden were in the
computer lab one night, studying is lab reports, when suddenly one of
the workstations in there said:
-"Ohh... It's so lonely in here... *sigh*"

He quickly woke up and stood up, looking around in the room. Just he and
20+ Sun workstations. After a while he almost laughed his guts out,
cause he then realized how PERFECT that was.

Oh I love those wonderful little user cronjobs... :-)

/Bjorn